Frequently Asked Questions

  • Where can I find informations about Student Social Security and mutuals?
  • What are the registration fees and terms of payment for the 2017/2018 academic year ?
  • I can't go to the faculty for enrollment, what should I do ?
      Exceptionally, if you are unable to travel, a person with a power of attorney (which you have signed), a copy of your identity card, a form of payment and adequate documentation, will be able to register. Do not forget to specify that you want the person to retrieve your school certificates and your student card (if applicable). In the contrary case, the student card and the certificates of schooling will be issued and/or updated later on physical presentation of the student at the counters or school.

Université de Poitiers - 15, rue de l'Hôtel Dieu - TSA 71117 - 86073 POITIERS Cedex 9 - France - Tél : (33) (0)5 49 45 30 00 - Fax : (33) (0)5 49 45 30 50 -