Many services grouped together in a single card
Free of charge, it identifies you as a student and gives you access to the various departements of the University of La Rochelle, Limoges and Poitiers, the National Superior School of Industrial Ceramics (ENSCI), the National Superior School of Mechanics and Aeronautics (ENSMA) and the Regional Centers of Academic and School Works (CROUS) Limousin and Poitou-Charentes.
It allows you to:
- borrow documents from the University Librairies of the above-mentioned institutions
- pay for your meals and drinks in the restaurants, university cafeterias and distributors of CROUS as well as your services in some of university residences.
- access to some premises requiring authentification (research laboratories, service rooms in university residences, car parks, etc.) depending on the institution
- benefit from reduced rates linked to your student status
- attest your presence (continuous checks, examinations, ...)
Questions / answers
The multifacet student card is issued by the student services of your university or school that makes your registration or by the CROUS if you are not registered in one of the establishements of la Comue.
Does it cost?
This card is free, it is entirely financed by Europe, the State, The Limousin and Poitou-Charentes regions, the CNOUS and the partner institutions.
How long does it last ?
The card is valid duing your schooling for a maximum of 3 years. Each re-enrollment will be marked with the academic year. At the end of the period of validity, if you are still a student, your card will be renewed free of charge.
What to do in the event of a loss, theft or damage ?
You must notify the service which issued the card to you at the earliest, which is then blacklisted in the order to make it unusable.Please note that the reissue of a new card will be at your expense.
However, in case of theft and upon presentation of a declaration by the authorities, your card will be renewed free of charge.